Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Still Going! Update!

Hey guys,

I have not had any data service for quite some time, and my Dad is posting this note for me.  My time in the towns is basically for resupply, showers, laundry, and few calls home.  I am in Oregon approaching the 2000 mile mark.  I plan to be done sometime in September.   I have been writing all along the way and will update the rest of the Blog when I get home.  I will also reach out to all of you who have supported me along the way!  I can't wait to see you all or catch up with you over the internet!

Alex

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad to hear you are still going! I have enjoyed reading your post, and was getting worried you had been forced to stop. Good luck on finishing your journey, and I look forward to reading the rest of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you read this in time, I'm in Portland and would be glad to assist you with rides and stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. keep on truckin' sawyer ;-)
    beads and roxtar

    ReplyDelete